* This property lends itself to a multitude of applications including, dual occupancy, investment, further development, joint/corporate purchase and much much more…… the opportunities are endless the location is within easy reach of Bairnsdale and less than 5 hours from Melbourne CBD a perfect country retreat or permanent home.
The valley, is surrounded by natural bush and wildlife, offers bird song by day and frog song by night and the property was part of the Nicholson River goldfields, later to become a market garden for the other small gold settlements in the 1880’s.
The property has a frontage onto the Nicholson River with rugged walking tracks and peaceful cleared areas to relax
* The main homestead comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge, kitchen with large family room and 12 seater dining room.
* On the property are also 3 large private studio units, architecturally designed, with their own bathrooms and balconies overlooking the natural bush.
* Room for the whole family and more, privacy when you need it and get together for family meals utilising the huge dining area.
* The homestead is heated by a slow combustion wood stove and the units feature Hydronic heating
* Viewing a MUST this property will not last long
Call exclusive agents Ian Lockwood on 0409 928 275 or Anni Waller on 0439 343 023