Come and live the dream on beautiful Raymond Island in the Gippsland Lakes close to Bairnsdale. Enjoy the quiet pace, the outdoors, the wildlife, fishing and boating, and all the other delights of East Gippsland.
This 8-acre property offers a hybrid lifestyle where you can opt for full sustainability with the security of mains connections, as well as easy access to the Paynesville township and foreshore.
Rarely does a property come onto the market that ticks so many boxes:
• An attractive Australian homestead with wide verandas on all sides and an extended entertainment
deck on the north which will allow you relax in the sun and watch the local kangaroos, koalas and birdlife in
a secluded bushland setting.
• A large 20m x 7m shed with self-contained accommodation of bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and
living area, which provides B&B income potential.
• 2 carports.
• House has a large main bedroom, WIR and E/S, as well as a private second BR and adjoining bathroom and separate toilet.
• Large open-plan living and dining area with cathedral ceiling flowing into a delightful chef’s kitchen with extensive benches, walk-in pantry and separate laundry/scullery. Modern kitchen design with bottle gas stove.
• Wooden flooring.
• Good cross-ventilation throughout.
• Combustion heater with wood sourced from property, plus two split systems and ceiling fans.
• 300L solar hot water with gas backup.
• Full solar photovoltaic and battery system, with a wind turbine also connected (not currently in use),
and diesel and gas generator back-up.
• Town water supply supplemented by a 40,000L rain tank feeding the dam
• Enough cleared land for a productive garden, orchard and chickens
• Outbuildings for power, batteries, generators and extra storage.
• Half the acreage contains native redgums, box trees and banksias.
Properties as versatile and attractive as this don’t last long on the market.