This stunning 2.23 hectares rural property sits on a headland escarpment with an uninterrupted outlook to the Gippsland Lakes, Bass Straight and beyond.
Ideal as a home or holiday destination.
$1.2 million fully furnished.
The property features:-
• Renovated original 3 bedroom farmhouse, open plan, new en-suite, walk-in robe, kitchen and bathroom; combustion fire and split
• Retained original entry hall, featuring pressed metal ceilings; circa 1883.
• In Ground Swimming Pool with solar heating.
• Access to the public jetty.
• Walking track to the Lake at the foot of the garden.
• A lifetime of exploration in the surrounding National Parks; boat access to the 90 Mile Beach and the Gippsland Lakes system.
• From the property, watch dolphins and the seals passing by.
• 4 bay work shed/garage with 15 amp power.
• Water tanks, two dams.
• Room for a few sheep and a pony.
• Close to Metung Village with its boutique shops, cafes and water front Hotel.
• A short drive to the holiday town off Lakes Entrance and Bairnsdale, the capital city of East Gippsland.
Talk to the exclusive agent Ian Lockwood about this wonderful rural property on 0409 928 275